our values

  • Passion, Achievement and Non-conformity
  • Team commitment
  • responsibility and proactivity
  • Respect and trust
  • team contribution
  • lead by example
  • Focused on the user

our team

A team full of unique "elements". When combined together, the result is more valuable than gold!

Meet some of our Crew

María Rocío Miguélez
Platform Tester

Turning your passion into your work is a dream come true here

Juan Antonio Pérez
Game Analyst

A Hideo Kojima son. “My mind is 70% video games, the remaining 30% are Waifus”

Alfonso Secades Gaona
Finance

Be part of the financial team? This does not look like ending up in Game Over …

Elena Guzmán Sánchez
Wonder Woman

There is only one thing that I like more in the world than playing video games: making them. Long live the Game Designers!

Alberto García Téllez
Support technician

Working on a breakthrough product with great challenges and joining your hobby (videogames!) with work is the most rewarding

Stefano Gambaro
Project Manager

“I love it when a plan comes together”

Join our team!

why playgiga

  • Smart people
  • High Tech
  • Great atmosphere

social benefits

  • Flexible retribution
  • Social events
  • Leisure and rest areas

R&D +

  • Internal training
  • Flexible schedule and telework
  • Continuous learning

Finding the talent in the crowd

Or send us your application by email

HELLO@ playgiga.com